Dear prayer team,
Thank you so much for your prayers! God is answering them. Yesterday I picked up my corrected passport, took it to the clinic to get my name on my health certificate corrected, and then registered my new passport with Peruvian Migrations online. Just now, not even 24 hours later, Migrations approved my update! Patty and I are in communication with the city Municipality and are making progress with the marriage paperwork too. We are very excited as we contemplate the very real possibility of our civil wedding being on June 30th and the religious ceremony being on July 1st- the same month as Peru’s 200th birthday.
Please pray for:
• I am checking Job chapters 38-42 for the Panao Quechua translation team. This is where God answers Job, through to the end. Next week, I will also be working with my Mentor Mike and the Wanca translation team as we review their translation of Ecclesiastes. Please pray for wisdom and insight for us as we work through some of the most rich, poetic portions of Scripture.
• In February I submitted the paperwork to renew my residency, but yesterday noticed that it hasn’t yet been registered in the Migrations database. Please pray that I would be able to get that sorted out with Migrations without any further issues.
• That the final steps for getting married would fall into place without issue.
• For Patty, as she finishes her thesis revisions. Her university told her that she has until June 1st to submit the revised thesis.
• The Peruvian final elections, which will be on June 6th. Please pray that everyone would vote wisely.
How can I be praying for you?
Thank you and God bless,